Monday, January 5, 2009

Fifteen Days and Counting Down!!

Are you excited? I know I am. Only 15 days until Barack Obama becomes president! I am so looking forward to having an intelligent Black man speak for our nation. I already submitted my vacation request...have you? I don't plan to miss a moment of that day!

I do, however, have one criticism. Stop with the old Clinton people already!! As you are young and new to the national political scene, perhaps it is time to give other young and new people a chance. Must every cabinet appointment be of a former Clinton aid or appointee. I read today that a 70 year old Panetta was chosen to be CIA director. I'm sorry, but that is too old!! The man should be retired, sitting on the lanais, fruity drink in hand, in sunny FL basking in the sun! There are plenty of people out there that are qualified for positions on the cabinet and other high appointments. I thought we were bringing in the new but it's turning out to be reinventing the Clinton White House. I hope this isn't the beginning of a long list of disappointments.

I will continue to give our new president the benefit of the doubt. I am hoping his brilliant mind has a plan!

Brick...er...Barack's House

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG...and another Clinton appointee today!!! Will it ever end??!!